We are seeking eager retention's advisor for our client based in Maryhill, Glasgow. The hours of work will be 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday with a salary of £8.21ph. Included in this there will be a potential earning of £350 bonus. The successful candidate will be responsible for service renewals and product information with existing customers over the telephone. This is not a direct sales role however the successful candidate must be comfortable working to daily targets.
- Making outbound calls to existing customers
- Discussing free product offering to their customers
- Work with Customer Care and Support to deliver a quality customer experience
- Provide accurate and clear customer and package instructions via systems
- Use renewal leads to maximise revenue
- Highlight any sales leads to Sales Manager
- Achieve targets and KPI's consistently
- Ensure accurate administration of accounts
- Work with our teams to deliver a unified customer experience
- Promote and accurately describe services to customers
- Ensure customer data is current and up to date - including financial information
- Excellent customer care skills
- A proven track record of achieving targets and KPI's
- Be self-motivated and able to organise and prioritise workloads
- Previous experience in overcoming objections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve skills
- Ability to establish customer needs
- Be computer literate
- Be able to create new opportunities
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Up to £350 monthly bonus
- Snacks, drinks and fruit all day every day
- We'll shout you to lunch once a month
- Free on site parking
Benefits of temping:
Our candidates enjoy taking a flexible approach to work to ensure they get work life balance, others favour being paid weekly however there are lots of benefits to temping. It's a great chance to work for many different types of companies and industries. We look for people who are flexible and can commit to last minute assignments some short term and others are longer term. We work on behalf of various companies around Glasgow to fulfil their needs and ensure we deliver the highest level of service.
Cordant People are a national recruitment consultancy. Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and Dundee.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment business. Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- outbound sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'