Customer Service Advisor
3 month Temporary Contract
£9.52 per hour
Start Date - Wednesday 30th October
A leading finance company based in Leeds are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to join their fantastic team!
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be providing expert service to customers verbally and in writing, dealing with a variety of complaints professionally and efficiently.
You will be responsible for:
* Dealing with incoming telephone calls
* Assisting customers with their enquiries
* Ensuring that every customer receives a positive customer experience on every contact
* Promote the brand positively maintaining brand integrity
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Customer Service background
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to deal with complaints or difficult calls whilst maintaining professionalism and empathy at all times
* Resilience to take high volume of calls on a daily basis
* Ability to explain products
* Driven to hit targets
* Work well in a team and on own initiative
* Ability to listen and build rapport and understanding with customers
Free Onsite Parking
If you can pass a Credit Check and a DBS check, please click APPLY now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'