Customer Service Advisor
Up to £22,500 plus great company benefits
Our client is holding an Assessment Day on Friday 1st November from 10am - 3pm, you will need to attend for the duration of the assessment.
Global CTS are working with an excitingly growing company who are looking to grow their customer care department due to growth within the business. They offer a variety of appealing company benefits such as 25 days holiday + bank holiday, purchase of additional holiday, Employee of the month with spot bonus and competitive pensions contributions, to name a few.
You will be responsible for delivering a consistent exceptional experience to their customers. This includes on-boarding, installation and go-live support, first line technical support, fault and failure management, billing and account queries along with customer retention.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answering incoming queries through various channels, including telephone, email and online chat
- Managing both reactive and proactive customer queries
- Escalating queries to the correct department efficiently
- Raising and managing cases
- Communicating with customers effectively, ensuring them of timescales and keeping them updated
- Dealing with customer cases and complaints efficiently
If you are keen to apply, please email us your CV, covering letter and required salary details
Global CTS Limited
No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'