A Customer Service Coordinator needed for an immediate start in Harlow, Essex. This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for an industry leading organisation.
This a temporary assignment ending 01/01/2020.
Your Customer Service Coordinator Duties will include:
- Managing a busy flow of inbound calls
- Dealing with enquiries on a first call basis
- Managing in house systems and recording information
- Complying with GDPR
- Delivering excellent customer service
Skills required for the Customer Service Coordinator role:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong telephone manner
- Excellent understanding of GDPR
- Enjoy working in a busy, fast paced team environment
In return for working as a Customer Service Coordinator will receive:
- The opportunity to work for a highly reputable company
- Onsite Parking
- State of the art, modern office environment
- Competitive salary package
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Coordinator. We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'