Role: Customer Service Advisor
Contract: 6 month
Start Date: 18th November 2019
Hours: Monday to Friday, shifts between 8am - 8pm
Saturdays 1 in 4. 8am - 1pm
Our highly established client is looking for strong customer service advisors to assist them within the contact centre.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will work as part of a team to support the business, your job will be to take responsibility for inbound and outbound calls to the department from policy holders, third party solicitors and financial advisors regarding miss-sold products.
What you will do:
- Handle calls and process requests in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure that data is accurately captured on computer systems.
- Managing customer issues efficiently and resolving these to conclusion.
- Gain understanding of a through effective questioning and listening techniques
- Adhering to the Data Protection Act, and working within a regulated environment
- Achieve personal targets for quality and call handling times- contributing towards an overall team effort
- The role requires the use of multiple computer systems including Microsoft Office therefore a sound knowledge of IT is required.
Your experience will include:
- Customer Service work experience is paramount (retail, banking, sales)
- Strong IT literacy skills- Microsoft Office Suite, as well as bespoke CRM systems
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Willingness to undertake extensive training; we have multiple products, systems and processes so you'll need to be motivated to take on a lot of new information
If you are a passionate candidate with Customer Service Experience and you're motivated to learn and progress within a technical role, we'd love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'