Customer Service Advisor
- £10.37 ph ( £21,500 per annum)
- Working Hours : Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 - 40hrs a week
- Excellent career opportunities, training and progression as a Customer Service Advisor
- Location in Castle Donington, East Midlands Airport
- Easy Transport links via the 24 hour Skylink bus service, free parking.
- Start date of 06/08/2019
Role of a Customer Service Advisor working within the Customs Department:
- Handling enquiries by telephone or email
- Updating clients with progress
- Processing information onto an in house data system
As a Customer Service Advisor you will need to have:
- Proven experience of communications via phone and email
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Accurate data input
- The ability to monitor and follow enquires through from start to finish
Standard Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in being a Customer Service Advisor please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Administration/Admin/Office/data input/call centre/inbound/customer/service/advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'