Role: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: 16k -18k
Our Client is a highly successful and well-established organisation, they pride themselves on delivering a high-quality service to their customers and continuously exceeding expectations.
Due to company growth they are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience in a customer service environment!
- Working within a busy, fast paced environment to handle incoming telephone calls from business customers as well as members of the public
- Taking bookings via telephone and email, ensuring a high level of customer service is provided at all times
- Liaising with transport to fulfil last minute customer requirements/bookings, ensuring the correct stock allocated
- Make outbound calls to customers with booking updates relating to any issues, delays
- Taking payments via telephone
- General administration duties when required to include inputting data
The ideal candidate with have
- Experience within a Customer Service environment previously
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst solving problems and retaining attention to detail
Don't miss out, call TurnerFox Recruitment now on or email your CV for an immediate interview!!!
- Customer Service Advisor
- Complaints Handling
- Inbound Call Handler
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'