Customer Service Adviser, Investment Management, 12 Month FTC, Up to £25,000
Your new company
Your new company are one of the UK's leading independent providers of discretionary wealth management. They specialise in helping clients protect and grow their wealth by creating personalised financial plans and investment portfolios.
Your new role
Your new role will be paramount to the success of the service given to those that interact with the business. You will be handling all customer queries through inbound and outbound calls and emails, ensuring effective query resolution, customer retention and a positive customer experience at all times. You will be doing this along with general administration duties.
You will also be -
- inputting and maintaining client data with accuracy
- Handle all aspects of a customer's journey from account opening to closure or transfer of account
- Communicate with Investment Managers,Financial Planners and agents
- Reconciliation of daily online enrolments and transactions
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will have previous experience in a Customer Service role along with a good understanding of Investment Securities. Completion of the CISI - Introduction to Securities and Investments is an Ideal trait.
Along with this you will need -
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Positive professional attitude
- Ability to manage your workload effectively and prioritise tasks accordingly
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for a true market leader within wealth management, honing your knowledge of investment products and dealing with customers. You will be compensated up to £25,000 for your time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'