Selective Recruitment are currently seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and hard working Customer Service Advisor to join our well established, expanding client in the Cowley area.
This is not a 9 to 5 culture - they are open to customers 9am to 8pm and weekends (with shifts) so teams have to be prepared to cover those hours (not all in one go however!). But whilst you work hard, the company have a fridge full of softs drinks, a cupboard full of bagels & cereal, and a company lunch every Tuesday and have various social events!!
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Week 1 - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Week 2 - Monday to Friday - 12pm - 8pm
Weekends - Saturday and Sunday (10am - 6pm), once in every 4 weekends.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: 25 days' annual leave, pension scheme, on-site parking
Primary duties of the Customer Service Advisor:
* To provide a professional and efficient service to customers and dealers responding to day to day queries
* To deliver the role in line with the businesses core brand principles to help drive customer awareness and our member culture
* To prioritise daily work flow based on customer and business requirements
* To track and follow up as necessary with workflow
* Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of the company's products and services proactively promoting them at all times.
* Maintain knowledge and understanding of all relevant policies and procedures, being compliant at all times
* To help drive and shape the customer services function with the company
* Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required to support the business
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of customer services and a team player
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Able to remain calm under pressure
* Attention to detail
* Planning and organisation skills
* Uses own initiative, resourceful, problem solving
* Able to follow procedures and work within regulated environment
* Ensure appropriate authorities and escalations are adhered to through processes
If you are interested in the Customer Service Executive vacancy above and believe you have the suitable skills and experience to be considered, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Customer Service
- Call centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'