Customer Service Advisor
I am looking to recruit several Customer Service Advisors, for my client in Stockport.
They are one of the UK’s leading energy suppliers and they have grown rapidly, and now are looking for customer service advisors for their Stockport offices
Key Responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor:
• Receive inbound telephone calls and answer queries.
• Resolve all customer issues within an agreed time limit
• Be first point of contact for all new customers
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as required.
The Customer Service Advisor will:
• Have good written and oral communication skills.
• Be willing to work towards targets.
• Be computer literate with good knowledge of MS package.
• Have excellent telephone skills and ability to build rapport.
• Able to learn about and keep up to date with our products and services.
• Be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Be adaptable and resilient.
Customer Service Advisor - Additional Requirements:
• Good knowledge of MS Office package and be able to learn an in-house system.
• Relevant previous experience with an excellent telephone manner.
• Full training will be given.
Salary £18,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits including company pension, discretionary bonus, 22 days’ holiday.
Interested then please Click Apply Below today or contact Suzy at Niche Jobs for more details
- Customer Issues
- Customer Service
- Help Desk Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'