Customer Service Advisor
£18,000 - Annual 5% Bonus
We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading business that have recently opened a brand new, state of the art office in Sale and are now looking for the next generation of talent to be a part of their huge success story.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service professional to work within our Customer Service Team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing a high level of customer service.
You will be the first point of contact for customer queries via both telephone and email, working closely with our support teams and branch network to efficiently track, monitor and resolve all customer inbound queries in a timely manner.
Needless to say this is a very popular position so the competition is fierce, send in your CV and tell me why you should be put forward!
Duties expected of a Customer service Advisor:
- Incoming calls from existing customers
- Solving both routine problems and complex customer enquiries and issues
- Complaint handling
- Responding to customer emails
- Outgoing courtesy calls to existing clients
Requirements needed to be considered:
- A strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability (put simply, someone who make things happen)
- The ability to think and act independently; be creative and curious
- Determined, resilient and self-driven with a focus to succeed
- Accuracy/ attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Quick to learn. Being proactive about your development
- Logical approach to problem solving
To be considered for the role send in your application and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Customer Service
- call centre
- customer service advisor
- customer service representative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'