We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for a well established client based within the Newton Le Willows . This is a Temporary ongoing role that could lead to a permanent position for thre right candidate. This is offering the salary of £18,000, Free Parking immeidate start and weekly pay whilst temping.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm no weekend work or Call centre.
Please note due to location you must drive.
About The Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Calling customers and confirm orders
- Upselling any items on promotion to existing customers when taking weekly orders
- Processing orders on to the system in accurate manner
- Monitoring customer service agreements and reporting to manager where appropriate
- Working with our planners to ensure delivery is made on time to the customer
- Dealing with any customer queries
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
Essential Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate will have experience in below roles:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sales Advisor
- Customer Account Manager
About The Benefits:
- Salary of £18,000
- Free parking
- Excellent benefits package
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us Today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'