Are you looking for the next step in your Customer Service career?
Want to make the move into an office environment?
We have a truly fantastic opportunity to work for a leading healthcare company!
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Manchester Central
Job Salary: £20,000 basic salary
Job working hours: Mon-Fri
The package for the position of Customer Service Advisor not only includes a generous starting salary but also the following:-
* A generous starting salary of £20,000!
* Great offices in a central location easily accessible from all public transport routes
* Great working hours! No weekends!
The Company : This is your chance to work for one of the best companies in the financial sector! We are the very best in what we do a consistently voted as one of The Best Companies to work for in the UK!!
As a Customer Service Advisor we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. As this role is phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator
As a Customer Service Advisor your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Handling inbound calls from our partners and clients
* Providing customers with a great level of service
* Having an excellent understanding of the business in order to provide customers with a knowledgeable service.
* Ability to communicate effectively with attention to detail
For the position of Customer Service Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
* Previous experience in a customer focused environment
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Organised with attention to detail
Don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY NOW!!! Or contact Anna Wildman for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'