Dovetail Recruitment are working with a highly reputable business within the Bournemouth area in recruiting a Customer Service Advisor to join the team. The successful candidate for the Customer Service Advisor role should possess excellent communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for all enquiries. The Customer Service Advisor role requires the candidate to have a background working in customer service as you will be responsible for handling calls within the collections department.
Customer Service Advisor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st class customer service regarding collections issues, customer payments, direct debit enquiries and general enquiries in-line with FCA guidelines
- Managing customer issues efficiently
- Handle a high volume of inbound calls and process requests in an efficient and professional manner
- Adhere to Data Protection Act and company data security procedures to ensure the full protection of all customer and company data
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all other departments, our customers and external suppliers
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and be naturally empathetic, but also able to remain calm and professional.
- Strong interpersonal skills and being able to build rapport with customers
- Naturally driven to want to help others
- Confident in delivering accurate information and risks to customers
Salary and Benefits:
- £19,767.00 per annum with quarterly performance and pay review to a maximum of £21,826.00 plus benefits
- Working in a shift framework between 9.00 am - 7.00 pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
- 45 minutes for lunch
- Excellent training available
- Gym membership
- Lots of incentives and team building events
- 28 days holiday plus 1 extra day for your Birthday
- Subsidised parking available
This position would suit candidates who have some experience within a customer service position
If you are interested in this Customer Service Advisor position, please click 'Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'