Verastar is a leading, next-generation services provider for the small business market. We deliver telecoms and utilities services to over 160,000 customers through our brands including Clear Business and kinex and insurance through our sister company The Insurance Octopus. Established in 1998, we have over 20 years’ experience disrupting the market and providing a challenger to the incumbent. Our goal is to simplify essential services for our customers by offering the widest range of services on the market all a unique one bill solution.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with great benefits at an award-winning company, then Verastar is the place for you.
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to help with recent growth within the company, so if you are looking for a new challenge working in an exciting, fast paced environment then this is the role for you!
You’ll do this by:
- Listening and interacting with each customer, ensuring every step is taken to provide them with a first-time round solution. You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers dealing with all enquiries ranging from billing issues to broadband faults, managing this whilst adhering to company policies and procedures but don’t panic – Our 3-week training course will make certain your provided with the highest level of skills to succeed in the role!
- Whatever your background, it is paramount to us that you are passionate about great customer service. We teach you the rest. We want great people that can engage confidently over the phone and are able to deliver value to the customer.
- Discounts off holidays, high street stores, restaurants and many more!
- Annual Summer and Christmas Party!
- 31 days holiday each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service.
- Opportunity to earn up to £430 in bonuses on a quarterly basis.
- Company pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays.
- Free Life Assurance for all employees.
- Pay Progression scheme - Enabling you to increase your salary as you develop your skills on a 4-tier basis
We are currently expanding our Customer Service team to support our continued growth which sees us at a current headcount of over 1000 across 14 regional offices.
To arrange an Immediate interview, apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'