Job Title: Customer Service Advisor - Immediate start
Salary - £19,000
Location - Borehamwood
Hours - Monday to Friday 9,00am to 5.30pm
Must haves; Previous call handling experience would be highly beneficial, customer service skills, administration experience, an organised and target driven individual, must be confident and enjoy liaising with clients within a fast-paced environment.
Our client, based in Borehamwood, is a leading specialist provider in their industry and is seeking a self-confident, organised and driven Customer Service Advisor. The applicant must be able to handle calls efficiently while also delivering an excellent level of customer care. The role requires somebody who can type accurately, entering large volumes of data on to the companies database whilst speaking with customers over the phone.
This compnay will spend a lot of time investing in your training to ensure you feel completely equipped to fufill the role. They offer continual development and opportunity to progress. A fantatsic compnay to work for!!!
- To be fist point of contact to customer calling in to the company
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible or passing efficiently to the Management team
- Entering customer details and case notes accurately on to the companies internal database
- Represent the business and client companies in a positive and professional manner
- Setting up and amending direct debits
- Amending policies
- Completing Telephone Work Sheets
- Responding to customer emails
- Customer service experience ideally within an office environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- PC literate
- Excellent data entry skills
- Able to work as part of a team
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'