CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Would you like the chance to work with a growing eCommerce Retailer?
They are market leaders right now and they offer a fantastic working environment, big on team spirit and huge on career development.
Our Client is looking to recruit an experience Customer Service individual to join their fast-paced and friendly team.
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
- Provide quality responses to customer contacts in writing, by telephone and email
- Balance business needs against customer expectations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Achieve department KPIs for incoming calls and response rates.
- Take ownership and manage own complaint caseload.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Need to be flexible, able to multitask, be focused, computer literate, work effectively as a team member.
- Methodical and organised approach to ensure that all customer contacts are completed within agreed time.
- Ability to work on your own initiative with set guidelines as well as working as part of a team.
- Calm disposition coupled with the ability to work well under pressure.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across
- Customer Service
- Team Spirit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'