We have an opportunity for Customer Service Advisors to join a continuously growing and expanding company based in York.
Being the first point of contact for customers, some of your duties will consist of;
- Receiving calls from customers, using your initiative and judgement on the length of the call, ensuring that you provide the appropriate guidance and advice needed
- Having an excellent knowledge of products available, being able to answer any questions or queries which customers may wish to discuss
- Build rapport and relationships with customers without using scripts, in a positive, understanding and caring way
- Work within a customer service orientated environment, working under pressure to meet customers' needs at all times
- Recognise complaints, acknowledge and resolve at first point of contact where possible or escalate appropriately
- Basic data input and administration duties when necessary
This Customer Service Advisor position comes with excellent company benefits such as;
- 35 days holiday raising to 37 after 2 years' service
- Private healthcare
- Free onsite parking, plus easy access to park and ride facilities
- Bicycle purchasing and loan schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Free hot drinks
- Free fruit
- Free onsite gym
- Annual performance and development reviews
- Pension scheme with up to 10% contributions
- Corporate discounts with local retailers
- 6 week's in-depth training
This will be working full time Monday to Friday 12pm-8pm, earning a salary of £19,500 per Annum.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- "Customer Service Advisor"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'