Are you looking for a new opportunity? If so my client would like to employ a Customer Service Advisor to help them with many tasks such as keeping records of customers up to date at all times amongst many other tasks. My client are a leading organisation within the insurance sector with a hardworking and bold team. As a Customer Service Advisor you will be able to progress yourself higher in the hierarchy and enjoy generous perks with this role.
Your Key responsibilities-
- To answer and handle calls promptly and in a friendly manner.
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers and resolve their queries where possible.
- Keep records of customers up to date at all times
- General administration duties
Essential tech experience-
- Previous customer service experience
- excellent telephone manner
- Good PC skills
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
The perks you would enjoy with this role are-
- An opportunity to work within financial services.
- Fantastic career growth available.
- To work for a leading organisation
To apply for this position as a Customer Service Advisor please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Ben for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.
- PC Skills
- Telephone manner
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'