Our client is a leading fashion house based in Kings cross. Due to ecommerce growth they are seeking an Online Customer Service Advisor to work as part of the customer service ecommerce team. You will be challenged to elevate company customer service standards while helping to grow the business.
- Ensure client enquiries are handled through a solution-oriented customer service strategy
- Always providing a high level of customer service to clients via all communication channels
- Monitor and report matter’s regarding quality control to appropriate departments
- Provide support to customers throughout entire shopping experience (including online experience, product information, checkout, payment options to delivery
- Work closely with other teams when needed to resolve any order or delivery issues
Desired personal attributes:
- At least 1 years' experience in online customer care
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- You will have great problem-solving skills, knowing how to handle a variety of different customer complaints
This role has become vacant due to ecommerce growth and would ideally suit a candidate from a customer service background. The role will pay £10 per hour.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'