Our client is looking for somebody with customer service experience who can go in and hit the ground running - Administration experience is also essential for this role.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be answering customer queries over the phone and via email. You will also be required to manage some of the companies largest accounts. You will also liaise with internal departments and input customer details on to the system. General administration duties will also be required including filing, scanning and assisting with the day to day running of the business.
Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior manager and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
- Support Customer Service/Planning Manager with daily clerical tasks
- Ensure orders are raised in a timely and accurate manner
- Complaint handling and escalation
- Deals with all customers in a professional manner
- Process new orders, complete contract reviews
- Acknowledge orders in timely manner
- Manage lead times
- Communicate customer concerns to quality team
- Communicate any issues to customers
- Answer phone calls, provide information to customers, transferring of calls.
- Dispatch samples using local courier service
- Create/maintain open order/outstanding reports using excel
- Ensure the customer has a positive experience
- Proven work experience as a senior administrative assistant/internal account manager or similar role
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
- A friendly and positive attitude
- A self-starter who seeks out work and ways to make improvements
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Hands on experience with MS Office, confident with excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Builds relationships external and internal
- Routine focussed
When joining this company they are keen to progress and grow their staff, this is a evolving role for the right candidate!
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Salary: £20,000 (Depending on Experience)
If you think you have the relevant experience for this role please apply online now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'