Customer Service Advisor
An opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's leading insurance broking firms in their customer service team. The business are well renowned for their 5* customer experience and with the continued investment are looking to expand their teams with career focused candidates.
What can the business offer:
- Monday to Friday working hours with an early finish every Friday at 3pm
- A structured training and development programme to both ensure you are confident in the job role and also to develop your skill set
- 25 days paid holiday PLUS bank holiday's
- Genuine fast track opportunities to become a broker and manager within the business
What you need to apply:
- Customer services experience is essential. The business pride themselves on their 5* service which has been accredited by the exceptional reviews they receive everyday
- Working towards targets. You will be working towards quality based targets and there is also bonus opportunity to be earnt every month if you achieve/ exceed the targets set
- Career driven. The business heavily invest into their training and development plan so you must have the drive to succeed and progress with the business
- Working in financial services is desirable but not essential
What the role entails:
- Speaking to both new and existing customers on a day to day basis regarding their insurance policy
- Supporting the customer with nay queries they may have (changes and amendments)
- Administrative tasks to update customers files for company records
- Liaising closely with the broking team and reporting into your manager with updated figures
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading insurance firm based in the Trafford area. Should you have the passion to start your career, please apply ASAP or email a copy of your CV to
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'