CONTACT CENTRE ADVISOR
FULL TIME - 38 HOURS
A superb opportunity has arisen to join a highly customer- centric contact centre which puts the customer at the heart of every decision. This company is the largest car fleet operator in the UK (purchasing around 10% of all the new cars sold in the UK) and have over 625,000 disabled customers. They pride themselves on delivering outstanding customer service, achieving an independently verified customer satisfaction rating of 9.8 out of 10. They are also the number One Centre for Customer Services in the UK but it’s not just their customers they care about.
Employees are at the heart of their management team and their aim is to create an environment in which employees can flourish. They look for highly motivated people with a combination of commercial sense and real enthusiasm for meeting customer’s needs.
They empower employees to make real decisions to resolve customer issues. This is a role that delivers that 'feel good’ factor as you really do change people’s lives. If that’s not enough they also offer pay and career progression for a job well done.
So if you like to be challenged, enjoy finding solutions whilst acting on your own initiative, and want to make a difference with a company that offers real job security and a career then read on…
As a Contact Centre Advisor you will be accountable for delivering an exceptional customer experience to a wide- ranging customer base.
- Provide empowered, resourceful and efficient responses to all customer queries and problems ensuring all calls are resolved within the team as a 'One Stop Shop’
- To question and engage with the customer with empathy and in a helpful manner in order to successfully resolve the query
- To be a forward-thinking employee who actively represents the customer throughout the organisation, suggesting and helping to implement improvements on already established procedures
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING:-
- Be able to confidently demonstrate experience of working in a customer centric environment
- Have excellent communication and listening skills
- Be flexible and versatile; responding as needed to the customer or company requirements
- Ideally have previous experience of working in a call centre environment (not essential but desirable)
- Demonstrate the confidence to make decisions and take full ownership of situations through to complete resolution
- Previous experience of working in a problem solving environment
- Good knowledge of PC literacy
- Be flexible to work a varied 38 hour a week shift pattern from 8am - 7pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 9-1am (4 x weekly rota basis)
It’s not for the faint hearted as this is a role that will challenge you and resilience is key. They are also serious about delivering outstanding service because their customers and employees deserve the best. However, it’s rewarding in many ways, including financially…
What’s on offer?
- Salary: £26,580 progressing to £30,593.10
- Private healthcare
- 15% non-contributory pension
- 27 days holiday allowance
- Life assurance
- Voluntary benefits such as discounted car hire roadside recovery membership, travel insurance and gym membership
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Victoria at the Foxwood Den for more information.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'