MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The first point of contact for all 1st line service support for all Client issues.
- Provide 2nd line diagnosis of incidents and service requests and implement solutions.
- Prompt escalation of Incidents to 3rd line support.
- Identify trends for ways to prevent future problems, recommending improvements to the system to decrease service calls.
- Manage customer calls from first contact point to resolution.
- Resolve direct and escalated calls in a timely manner, ensuring that call logs and customers are kept up to date.
- Take responsibility for the timely resolution of calls, whether fixing the issue directly or escalating to another team.
- Identifying proactive measures to Improve service.
- Process and procedure document creation for Customer Service Desk training and knowledgebase including creating training videos.
- Regular scheduling of mail campaigns
- Logging tickets and resolving within a timely manner
- Testing of new features
- High empathy skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Inquisitive and probing.
- Logical, with attention to detail.
- Clear and logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive.
- 1 Year+ Service Desk Experience.
- Experience of working in an ITIL service delivery environment.
- Customer Service
- Line Support
- Service Delivery
- Technical Support
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'