Customer services Advisor - Chesterfield Our Public sector client is seeking experienced customer services advisors for a full time position based in Chesterfield.
Candidates must be able to:
1. Provide a quality service to the branch, ensuring all necessary actions are taken to fully satisfy the branch`s requirements ensuring the delivery of a first class customer experience on every contact.
2. Offer assistance to customers in a multi-channel environment. This will include making and receiving outbound/inbound telephone calls via a telephony system within a fast paced contact centre environment.
3. Take ownership of enquiries and complaints and manage through to resolution, ensuring all case details are captured using case management applications.
4. Produce customer correspondence using plain English and a high standard of grammar.
5. Work within agreed targets and compliance requirements, including quality and adherence guidelines.
6. Manage branch call backs, referrals and building relationships.
35 hour working week. The operational hours are 8am-8pm Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 8am - 9pm Wed 8am - 6pm Sat 9am - 5pm Sun
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and a good level of literacy and grammar. Proven customer service skills. Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. £8.36 per hour rising to £10.84 after 12 weeks 3 month contract with the view to extend All applicant to apply direct though Brook street Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'