Working at Amigo is not just a job, it’s a cause. We believe that good people should be able to borrow fairly, flexibly and affordably, no matter what a computer credit score says.
By keeping things simple, we make life easier. We focus on what’s important and nothing else, we solve real world problems, and we treat our customers and each other as humans.
Our Customer Service department is a vital part of our customer journey. Our agents uphold our standards and share our values. The most important thing for us is our customers and always will be.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls to customers. You will be the first point of contact for new customer enquiries, as well as existing loan customers who have queries relating to their account.
- Accurately set up loan applications.
- Deal with a high volume of inbound calls.
- Take debit and credit card payments from customers.
- Manage expectations and taking ownership of the individual customer journey.
- Ensure that customers understand how their loan works; talk to your customers about their responsibilities and what they can expect from us. Make sure there are no surprises and that they have the information required to make an informed decision.
- Naturally driven to want to help others.
- Confident in delivering accurate information and risks to customers.
- Naturally inquisitive to ensure you ask the right questions.
Benefits of working at Amigo:
- Training and development to ensure you have the right knowledge, confidence and skills for the job.
- 3 Week New Starter Training Academy.
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme.
- Quarterly business performance bonus.
- Health Care Insurance.
- Matched up to 5% contributory pension.
- Life Insurance
- Critical illness cover.
- Free Pure Gym membership.
- Health and Wellbeing Manager providing holistic support around your Health and Wellbeing.
- Additional days holiday each year, plus your birthday off.
- Access to multiple properties and cars after 1 years service.
- Incentives and quarterly team building activities.
- Subsidised deli style restaurant with head chef and qualified baristas.
Permanent, full time role, contracted 41.25 hours per week, including 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Starting salary: £19,820 per annum + Bonuses + Benefits Package
Due to the high volume of applications, if you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'