Our client is currently looking to bring on board a Customer Service Advisor to be the first point of contact for any customer related queries. This is initially a temporary contract that may go permanent for the rightperson.
Our client is a well known brand with an office based in in Bellshill.
The duties include:-
- Act as the main point of contact for day-to-day Customer Service related queries and requests and deal with daily business issues as they arise.
- Performs daily Quality of Service checks / handover production using available operational information, internal liaison with various departments within the company and communicate with clients within set response times.
- Proactively contacts customers to gain feedback on the service & feedback to relevant departments any areas for improvements.
- Escalates issues to management as appropriate to ensure satisfactory resolutions are met.
The successful candidate will have:-
- Experience in a fast paced customer service environment
- Pro-efficient IT skills, especially Excel
- Resilient with the ability to communicate with personnel at all levels, from Customer to CEO
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Competitive Salary, fun and fresh working environment.
- "Customer Service" "Logistics" "Call Centre" "Sales" "Graduate" "Inbound"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'