You will have day to day contact with our customers and be responsible for generating sales orders and delivering a great service to our valued customers across the UK.
Working as a member of our small, friendly Customer Service team, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of orders that are received via phone and email, working towards the deadlines and cut off times.
- Using company systems to carry out the administrative functions of the sales order process.
- Act as point of contact for the customer, to advise of delivery times and deal with any other queries in relation to orders.
- Maintaining accurate information at all times.
- Communicate via email / telephone to support customers.
- To ensure that any customer complaints are managed through to resolution keeping the relevant departments informed of the nature of the complaint, reporting progress and feeding back to the customer.
Whilst we’ll provide training and support, you’ll need to have:
- Experience within a telephone based customer service role.
- Good data processing skills - quick and accurate.
- Ability to build relationships with our valued customers.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Literacy skills are required including spelling, grammar and punctuation for emails.
What we're offering?
- 30 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days.
- £17,076.80 basic salary plus up to £60 monthly bonus; based on your personal performance.
- A full time, permanent job: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch). In additional, you will be required to work 1 Saturday in 4; 8 am to 1 pm, for which you would be paid time and a half. You will also be required to work 1 or 2 bank holiday days per year; 9 am to 2 pm, for which you would be paid time and a half and given a full day off in lieu.
- Part of Reward Gateway which enables staff to discounts in hundreds of stores, earn cashback and many more options.
- Family friendly employee culture.
- Real opportunity for career progression.
We’re a fast-moving, innovative food-to-go business that’s at the forefront of the Street Food boom in the UK. Inspired by flavours from across the globe we are very proud to produce an exciting range of hot and cold eating food to go, which are enjoyed by consumers across the UK.
We’re a close-knit team and there’s a feeling of belonging here - our talented colleagues are every bit as special as the products they make for us. We offer consistent reward and recognition as well as a range of employee incentives. There’s no better time to jump on board!
Central Newton Abbot, great location if travelling by train or bus!
- Customer Service
- Office Skills
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'