Our successful client is seeking a new Customer Service Advisor due to an internal team move, you will a busy customer service team, your normal weekly hours will be 37.5 hours per week between 08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday and currently one Saturday 10:00 - 14:00 every 6 weeks (may vary, dependant on volume) . In return the business offers a great working environment and a host of employee benefits including 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, workplace pension, corporate rate gym membership, free on site car parking, life assurance and perkbox.
Main Purpose of Job
You will be responsible for effectively and consistently resolving any conveyancing related queries received from clients, lenders, law firms and service providers through inbound telephony and email management.
Day to day responsibility for maintaining service levels of inbound queries and logging of these queries form key areas of the role. Delivery must be achieved by offering the highest standard of customer service to all parties and where possible providing a first call resolution.
You will work closely within the Customer Services team and other Operational teams to ensure the overall Customer Service aims and objectives are met and exceeded.
- Manage individual workload of inbound and outbound telephone calls, emails and webchat
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide a satisfactory response
- Update computer system ensuring latest case information is held on file
- Support the escalations process and liaise with the Customer Relations Team where appropriate
- Meet service levels as required for specific tasks
- Promote best practice methods
- Make recommendations to management regarding standards, documents, environment or other improvements
- Perform other tasks as required by management
- Deliver on your promises
If you have not heard back from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'