Central Employment is delighted to be working with a leading call handling centre in Follingsby Park, Gateshead who are looking to recruit an Inbound Customer Service Advisor to support their growing team. This modern contact centre is easily accessible by public transport and has free on-site parking. As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor you will be supporting the business on a temporary to permanent contract with full training given in the initial 12 week training period.
A friendly contact centre awaits the successful applicant along with full training and support.
Due to new business wins, we are looking for a brand new team of customer focused advisors to work on behalf of some of the UK’s largest companies from energy and care to sports and leisure.
Besides previous customer service experience, good personality is key for the role. Somebody who can get along with others and wants to do their best is who we are looking for.
The call centre is open Monday-Sunday 8am-10pm and offers great facilities and subsidised canteen.
- Prioritising duties, ensuring attention to detail whilst working effectively when things get busy
- Ensure telephone enquiries are passed to the appropriate individuals in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensuring that any customer complaints are handled with professionalism and are referred to the appropriate Manager
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service at all time
- Ensuring that telephone is answered in a professional manner, following brand guidelines and values
- Above all, previous experience of working within a customer service role
- Outbound or inbound telephone skills
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- IT skills- ability to work in Word & Excel
- Finally- Organisation skills- keeping organised will be a key to delivering successful customer service to our clients
To register with our agency we require the following documents
- Proof of ID; Passport OR full Birth Certificate; Resident permit where required
- Proof of NI number; NI card, previous pay slip or HMRC document
This is a great opportunity to gain a permanent position and successfully build a career in customer service with ongoing training and support from day one. Therefore, if you have experience of working within a Customer Service role we would love to hear from you. Apply today with your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'