Customer Service Advisor
- Full-time, temporary to permanent
- £8.27 x 40 per week
- Must be able to work shifts
Are you looking for a career in Customer Service? We are currently recruiting Customer Service Advisors for an organisation in Sunderland, based in their modern and vibrant work space. With a competitive salary & additional benefits, there couldn't be a better time to join us!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent customer service on behalf of the UK's leading brands
- Handling inbound calls from new/existing customers keen to talk to you
- Customer service through all channels of communication
- Ensuring all customer needs are satisfied
- Following company systems & procedures
- 6 months customer service experience is desirable, but we are keen to speak to candidates who understand the meaning of excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent comprehension
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'