Our client, a leading Insurance broker, is currently hiring for Insurance Consultants to support customer enquiries and sales of a variety of insurance products and services to join their teams in Farnham.
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
- Arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
- Develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better value on other insurances they hold
- Ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
- Follow Branch procedures to protect the client, us and the insurer
- Ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
- Take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- Ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- Previous sales or customer service experience in a commercial or retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to learn quickly, organise yourself efficiently
- Ability to think imaginatively and work well under pressure at all times
- Financial Services/Banking experience, would be a distinct advantage
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm and occasional Saturday hours.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online with your location to be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'