A few reasons why our Customer Service Advisors / Contact Centre Agents love working here…
- Full training and support throughout your career at Affinion
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday
- Free hot & cold drinks during your shift
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- 6% Company pension Scheme
- Discounts & offers for Affinion employees
- Free onsite parking
Affinion International is a large international services company based on the south coast. We are Investors in People Gold accredited and been awarded the health and wellbeing award. At Affinion International, we are committed to employee engagement and development.
We are looking to recruit experienced customer service professionals to join us.
Full Time hours will be 37.5 hours per week 5x7.5 hour shifts between Monday and Sunday
Does this sound like the ideal role for me?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Customer Service role for you…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a customer focussed role ideally within a call centre environment
- Experience of handling complaints and managing customer expectations
- A great team player with strong PC skills
What will I be doing in my new role?
This role is purely customer service and involves no sales! On a daily basis, you will be:
- Handling enquiries over the phone
- Identifying and proactively seeking to resolve and support the needs of every customer
- Various administrative duties necessary to the role
Affinion is a leading global provider of tailored customer engagement solutions designed to help companies build deeper connections with their customers, improve customer retention and loyalty, and generate increased revenue. We work with some of the world’s largest businesses in the telecommunications, financial, retail and travel sectors.
Affinion is a part of Affinion Group which employs more than 3,000 people and offers services to more than 5000 clients across 20 different countries throughout Europe, Africa, and the Americas.
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Customer Service Advisor / Contact Centre Agent.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'