- Are you available immediately?
- Would you like to work for a recognised brand name in their friendly customer service department?
Lloyd Recruitment Services are working with a leading financial services organisation who are looking for an individual to strengthen their Customer Service department.
Working in a busy call centre, within a friendly and professional team. You will mainly be taking inbound calls relating to a variety of occupational pension schemes.
You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the Administration and Customer Service team.
- Answer the phones and respond to members queries to set service standards
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the brand
- Communicate with members via email
- Make outbound calls when required
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication
- Excellent Customer Service skills and a positive, customer focused attitude
- Experience working within a Contact Centre would be an advantage
NB: Unfortunately due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates
Keywords: Customer Services, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Pensions, Financial Services, Inbound, Retail, Reigate, Redhill, Dorking, Salfords, Tadworth, Merstham, Hooley, Coulsdon, Purley
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'