An award-winning Financial firm in Warrington is looking to expand their Customer Service team with experienced Customer Service Advisors. You will be working from luxury offices, speaking with Contractors and Freelance workers to help them maximize their income. Amazing career progression, regular salary reviews, study support and an industry leading company culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that have been established for over 30 years and are still going through outstanding business growth. They have recently been equity backed and have exciting future plans to float on the stock market over the next 4 years.
The purpose of this role is to handle inbound enquirers from new and existing Contractors and resolving complex issues whilst providing outstanding customer service on all calls.
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Answering inbound enquiries
- Speaking to new and existing contracts
- Helping with payroll issues
- Dealing with complex issues
- Resolving complaints through to resolution
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Responding to emails
- Other ad-hoc duties
Skills for the Customer Service Advisor:
- We would like to hear from you if you have the following experience: Customer Service Advisor, Contact Centre Executive, Call Centre Agent, Contact Centre Adviser, Complaint Handler or similar.
- Confident at resolving complex issues
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- £18,000 with regular salary reviews
- 15% of annual salary bonus paid in December
- 5% Pension
- 23 days holiday rising to 27
- Day off for your birthday
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- Staff nights out
- Study support
- And more
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'