We at the Hood Group, based in Southend on Sea, Essex, are currently looking to recruit permanent Customer Services Advisors on a full time, part time and working from home basis.
You will need to deliver first-class customer service at every point of contact, to help build stronger, long term relationships. You will quickly become an expert in our brands and customers, whilst working closely with other teams within the business.
Customer Service Advisors duties will include:
- responding to customer telephone enquiries
- facilitating online shoppers
- providing consumer quotations and writing new insurance business
- promote the Company’s products & partner’s products to new customers
- facilitating sales/service process queries from web-originated customer journeys.
- Up-selling and cross selling additional products and services to maximize business
- migrating insurance back books for both Home and Travel Insurance
It would be beneficial for the Customer Service Advisor candidates to have previous experience in a telephony-based sales or customer service role. It is also a requirement to hold or be prepared to undertake a Foundation Insurance Test qualification.
The Customer Service Advisors full time hours to be worked are 37.5 per week on a rotating shift basis, between 8.00am-7.00pm Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm Saturday, with the potential to work Sundays and Bank Holidays. We are also looking to introduce part time hours and working from home.
On a full time basis we offer 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and a salary of £16,500-£18,000 pa, dependent on experience plus PRP of up to £2,250pa. This will be pro rata for part time appointments. This role also attracts a great benefits package, on completion of probation.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'