A market leading Debt Recovery firm with an ethical business model and a five-star rating on trust pilot are continuing their rapid growth plans and looking to hire a customer service advisor. The company are part of a nationally acclaimed law firm with a particularly outstanding employee centric culture and are based in arguably the best commercial premises in heart of central Manchester.
As a Customer Service Advisor you can look forward to a starting salary of up to £21,000. Benefits include; 25 days holiday, contributory pension, health plan, critical illness cover, death in service cover, discounted online shopping, season ticket travel loan, childcare vouchers and training that is second to none. Typical working hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
This is a forward thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business. I
t's an incredibly an exciting time to join them as they take the next step on their journey and head towards 200 employees, an impressive achievement for a business that has been around for just under a decade. They boast a vibrant and fun culture with a raft of incentives and social events. Furthermore, you will receive an unrivalled training programme with ongoing side by side support. Additionally, our client is heavily invested in internal progression and will support and develop anyone who works hard to achieve their future career goals.
Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for;
- Working as part of a team, you must be also be able to work on your own initiative to progress a high volume of cases and taking responsibility for your own workload.
- You must be very customer focused.
- Engage with the customers at relevant stages of mortgage cycle and at pre-maturity stage to ensure what steps the customer has taken to redeem their mortgages.
- The main purpose of the role is to pro-actively manage a portfolio of cases approaching term expiry to ensure redemption takes place prior to the mortgage maturity date; this includes dealing with customer inbound and outbound calls and monitoring effectiveness of letter strategies.
- To undertake account reviews to make informed decisions to pass cases forward for legal action. Decisions are to be made using available account information, commercial judgement and information obtained from traces and contact attempts.
- Handle and resolve any client/customer related correspondence, client referral matters and ownership of workload in accordance with Service Legal Agreements.
- To record any customer contact accurately on the case management system
- Treat all customers fairly, professionally and act within legislation and codes of practice.
Customer Service Advisors will need;
- Excellent communicator
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer/keyboard skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Positive telephone manner
- Knowledge of consumer credit legislation and codes of practice advantageous
If you want to work for a company that has good ethics, is employee focused, encourages progression, has amazing benefits and outstanding training in a vibrant and fun environment. Then please apply now for immediate consideration.
- customer service
- customer service advisor
- customer service adviser
- mortgage advisors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'