Revive Recruitment are currently working with an establishment business to recruit a Customer Service Advisor within their expanding Customer Service Department. If you hold experience of dealing with inbound customer calls offering the best customer service, then we would like to talk to you.
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000 pa
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 1:4 - 1:6 Saturdays between 10 am to 2pm with time given in lieu.
Location: Ellesmere Port
Main Purpose of the Job
You will be responsible for effectively and consistently resolving queries received from clients and service providers through inbound telephony and email management.
Day to day responsibility for maintaining service levels of inbound queries and logging of these queries form key areas of the role. Delivery must be achieved by offering the highest standard of customer service to all parties and where possible providing a first call resolution.
You will work closely within the Customer Services team and other Operational teams to ensure the overall Customer Service aims and objectives are met and exceeded.
- Manage individual workload of inbound and outbound telephone calls, emails and webchat
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide a satisfactory response
- Update the Case Management system, ensuring latest case information is held on file
- Support the escalations process and liaise with internal departments where appropriate
- Meet service levels as required for specific tasks
- Promote best practice methods
- Make recommendations to management regarding standards, documents, environment or other improvements
- Perform other tasks as required by management
We are looking for a candidate who is able to prioritise work in a demanding and fast paced environment. You will be hold over two years’ experience within call centre customer services, together with:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Confident personality.
- Excellent listening skills
- Experience of working within a process driven office environment
- Conveyancing or financial services experience preferred, but not essential
- Results driven and an excellent team player.
- Excellent IT / MS office skills
- Telephone and Customer Service experience
- Ability to form key business relationships.
- 23 days holidays, that increase with service
- Free parking
- Gym membership discounts
- Kitchen Facilities
- Holiday buy scheme
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the Chester Business Park, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
Unfortunately, due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Key Words: "Customer Service", Service, "Call Centre", Inbound
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'