Customer Service Advisor
I am currently looking for 10 Customer Service Advisors to come forward and represent a global leading bank.
We are looking for ambitious, customer focussed individuals that thrive of delivering a world class customer service. You will be speaking with existing customers via inbound calls and helping them with their telephone banking enquiries.
Salary: £17,631 + Monthly bonus (£20,000 realist OTE)
Working hours: Flexible between 8am-10pm Monday-Sunday (38.75 hours p/w)
Location: Manchester, Salford.
What we are looking in a customer service advisor…
- Minimum six months hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment within the financial industry is desirable, but experience of dealing with customers in other demanding environments (e.g. retail. leisure, etc) would also be applicable.
- Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
- Basic PC literacy.
- Results driven and commercially aware.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; good listener who is able to understand and identify customer needs whilst delivering exceptional service.
- Conscientious and reliable individual who is self-motivated.
- Friendly personality shows confidence and pride in delivering excellent service.
- Open and trustworthy.
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude to work and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Keen for self-development and personal
- Flexible and embraces change.
The benefits of being a customer service advisor…
- Subsidised canteen
- Free tea and coffee onsite
- Onsite parking
- Regular performances incentives
- Death in service benefits
- Healthcare plan
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme auto enrolment
- Development and progression opportunities. (More than 3/4 of the senior roles in this business have come from customer service advisor level).
If you would be interested in knowing more about this customer service advisor then please don't hesitate to click APPLY. I will be in touch with all applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- target driven
- team player.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'