Are you looking to kick start your financial services career as a customer service advisor? Do you want to gain financial services qualifications? Do you have previous experience as a customer service advisor and the desire to deliver the best customer service on behalf of a leading financial services employer in Cardiff? If this sounds like you, we want to talk!
Working for one of the largest financial services employers in the Cardiff area, we are looking for passionate customer service advisor's to join a growing team of customer service professionals, who pride themselves in their high level of customer service delivery. No previous financial services experience is required, as you will receive full training including relevant financial services qualifications and great opportunities to progress your career in financial services.
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities of a customer service advisor include:
- Taking inbound customer service calls, answering questions and resolving issues at first point of contact
- Setting up payments on the system, ensuring high levels of accuracy and working within financial services regulations
- Reviewing follow up actions ensuring customers are kept updated throughout the process
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Essential skills and experience required of a customer service advisor:
- Previous customer service experience (retail, hospitality or Contact Centre environment)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent record keeping with accuracy and attention to detail being paramount
- Positive attitude and approach to work
You can expect the following benefits package for the Customer Service Advisor role in Cardiff:
- Free parking on-site with Cardiff Central train station within walking distance
- 35 hour per week contract- shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and occasional weekends
- Opportunity to progress into other areas of the Cardiff based business including collections, complaints and finance
- Additional benefits include company pension, paid for corporate events and 28 days holiday per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for a career in financial services in Cardiff, so please click apply to submit your CV.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Finanical Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'