What you will do
- Deal with inbound account queries for Brookson customers.
- Assisting with, and resolving, complex enquiries regarding their company accounts.
- Working to ‘First Contact Resolution’, ensuring every contact made is responded to in an effective, professional manner
- Dealing with all contacts confidently, using empathy and showing understanding of customer needs.
The ideal candidate will have
- A minimum of 1 year’s practical experience working in a similar customer service role.
- Proven ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Previous use of CRM systems/Outlook
What Brookson look for
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high degree of accuracy
- An excellent professional telephone manner and a high level of communication skills
- A natural passion to provide the best customer experience
- A highly organised approach with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in a busy working environment.
What Brookson can offer you
- Annual bonus/performance bonus
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Structured Training
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'