Customer Service Advisor
Our client, a well-established insurer based in Surrey, is currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls from existing customers in relation to general policy / product enquiries. Also, be prepared to respond to renewal queries from existing customers.
- Retain and convert renewal policies.
- Resolve customer queries through to completion within service level.
- Achieve call targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Handle objections with effective feedback and provide empathetic responses.
- Respond constructively to customer queries and record customer details using the note facility on the system.
- Provide support for other operational areas as required.
- Candidates must have experience of working in a call centre or customer service team.
- Candidates will need to come from an insurance or financial services background.
- Candidates must be very customer focused, capable of delivering exceptional service at all times and able to solve problems over the phone.
- I.T proficient with knowledge of Windows.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our official website for more information - www.edenjames.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'