National Express are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our fast paced team in Heathrow on a Full Time Contract. As a customer service advisor in our internationally recognised company you will work as part of a team and be responsible for ensuring all our customer’s journey’s go smoothly from purchasing their tickets to exiting our stations at their desired location.
It's the perfect environment for someone who is energetic, safety focused and customer service driven, as well as always ready to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service to our passengers.
- providing help and information to our passengers
- assisting drivers with boarding and helping with luggage
- selling tickets and add-on products to customers
- maintaining excellent level of service to all customers
- operating internal tracking systems to manage coach services
- managing coach movement within the station and exceeding the Health and Safety standards
- using proactive approach to make travel arrangements for our customers in the event of delays or service disruptions
Skills and attributes:
- exceptional customer service skills
- ability to stay calm under pressure
- proactive approach to operational needs
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- professional self - conduct
- excellent problem solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Free Coach and Bus travel
- 22 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Access to NX Health Bus
- Employee Assistance programme
- Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
- Endless opportunities to progress within the business!
National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East and awarded Britain’s Most Admired Transport Company in 2018. Our aim; to provide excellence in all that we do for National Express customers and keep everyone safe - if we can’t do it safely, we don’t do it. To do this we need the best people and strive to create an environment that motivates and develops our people.
You may also have experience in the following: Customer Service, Customer Care, People Management, Retail, Train, Bus Station, Sales, Call Centre, and Team Leader.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'