As a Customer Services Adviser you will play a key role in the success of an expanding local business, ensuring the office runs like clockwork and their customers are always happy. You will be part of providing an exceptional service to both existing customer base and new customers. On a day to day basis you will be dealing with new sales enquiries, existing policy changes and claims, all with a ‘can-do’ proactive enthusiasm.
Key responsibilities include;
- Review and advise upon customer general insurance requirements
- Identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers
- Process and despatch renewal documentation to Agency standards
- Produce correspondence to required timeframes and quality standards
- Be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal. This may include writing to customers such as post call letters
- Be able to problem solve, use own initiative and judgement
- Sales and customer service skills
- Have basic knowledge of insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity offering an attractive salary and full comprehensive training given. Interested? Please call Michelle Topley 01603 616190 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please apply online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'