Customer service is a company-wide philosophy about understanding the customer and what they want and need!
I am currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor to work within a busy, close knit Customer Service team for a successful global organisation. This is a full-time position which reports into the Customer Team Leader and where you will be interacting with customers on a day to day basis.
You will be passionate about the customer journey and be able to provide a first class customer service experience as you will be working with some of the top key accounts. You will be someone who enjoys interacting with customers and who has had previous experience of working in a sales support environment with order entry exposure and who will pay close attention to detail.
Key Accountabilities for a Customer Service Advisor-
- Communicating with customers via telephone and email on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that you provide the best support and are accommodating the customers with their queries to the best of your ability.
- Raising quotations, pro-formas, orders and taking telephone orders and creating direct entry sales orders over the phone
- Main point of contact for the customer service desk covering your territory
The ideal Customer Service Advisor candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working in a sales support/customer service environment
- Previous ERP system experience
- Confidence in building relationships and rapport with customers via telephone.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and on your own initiative when dealing with customer queries.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of internal systems/databases would be highly advantageous.
In return for all your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus, 25 days holiday plus option to purchase extra days, generous pension, health care and free parking on site.
Would YOU be interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Advisor role? If so email or APPLY now & I will be in touch with all applicants as soon as possible!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- customer service
- sales administrator
- Customer service advisor
- customer service assistant
- order processing
- customer service manager
- customer service supervisor
- customer representative
- customer service executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'