Customer Service Advisor
Full time/ Permanent
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Hours - Rotational shifts:
Monday - Friday
8am - 4pm
10:30am - 6:30pm
Includes working 1 Saturday morning (9.30am to 1:30pm) in every 3 weeks - time off in lieu of this is given during the week.
Do you enjoy talking to customers and providing first class customer service?! Our client is looking to add to their friendly and energetic team and have a vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor. You'll provide efficient and professional customer service for this well-established company.
About the role:
- Handle incoming telephone calls from clients, ensuring calls are answered promptly and professionally
- Dealing with a high volume of inbound and making outbound calls to arrange deliveries
- Maintain a regular check on order progress and ensure that clients are kept fully informed of the status of their orders
- Update local systems ensuring that full details are maintained of contact with clients and relevant notes of any discussions
- Maintain clients service emails and ensure that responses are provided within a timely manner
- Provide advice and guidance to clients where there is concern over the suitability of orders
- Understanding individual needs of the clients, able to act compassionately, whilst showing empathy
- You'll have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Able to work in a diverse environment with the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver with a positive attitude to work
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically, only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck
- Customer Service
- placing orders
- telephone calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'