A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing financial services organisation based in Liverpool.
You will be responsible for delivering accurate and helpful advice to clients on the best debt solutions available. All clients will have made an enquiry so all conversations are warm.
- Taking calls from clients who have made enquiries to assist with their debt problem. Advising them on Individual Voluntary Arrangements, Debt Management Plans and other Debt routes
- Chasing client information to process their case
- Liaising with our courier firm to book document collection appointments with your clients
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of £18,000 with a very achievable OTE of £30,000 per annum.
As well as bonuses there are multiple incentives throughout the month to make it a great environment for everyone.
This is a target based role and generous un-capped bonuses are available for those who are hitting the requirements.
Full training is also provided.
Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 10.00am-7.00pm and Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Great listening skills
- Well organised
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- Quick learner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good sales background or experience of working in the Debt Advice industry is desired but not essential
Email your CV to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'