I have an exciting opportunity for someone that is looking to get in to or further their career in customer service and administration. My client based in Northampton operate nationally. They work closely with the NHS to provide excellent customer service to their patients.
Interviews will be held on 15th January 2019
- You will occasionally talk to patients, couriers, health care professionals, pharmacists and internal departments in order to resolve queries.
- You will provide administrative support to the team; you will update customer & clients details, check documents and create reports.
- You will need have good attention to detail and accurate data entry skills, you will also be involved in problem solving.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and build a career, you will join a large team in an open plan office. They do a number of events together and work in a supportive, fun and professional environment.
£8.00ph rising to £8.72 after 12 weeks
Monday to Friday - Weekly shift rotation between 08:00 - 20:00
One Saturday in four 09:00 - 13:00
• Onsite parking
• Good Public transport access
• Kitchen area – fridge, microwave, vending machine, computers with internet access
• Daily food vans that visit site
If you are interested, can interview next week then please apply below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'