Permanent Contract* Full or Part Time Hours Available
Looking to start a new career and job role in 2019?
This is an opportunity to work in a small highly modern office environment with a friendly working atmosphere.
Situated between Rotherham and Sheffield this is a company who offer flexible work hours and an abundance of progression opportunities.
Rated Gold Star in the investors in people award on multiple occasions, you are guaranteed to get the best training, coaching and career development.
- Inbound contact with customers
- Build good relationships with customers through strong rapport & empathy
- Conduct effective fact finding of customer circumstances
- Identify suitable customer solutions and vulnerable customer identification
- Accurately update customer records
- Ensure adherence to all company & regulatory policies & procedures
- Experience within a telephony based role is desirable
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and listening skills
- Proficient in problem solving & analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport
Part Time or Full Time hours are available, this is a permanent position to all successful applicants. Start date is February 2019.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- General Administration
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'