Customer Service Advisor needed for a down to earth, expanding and forward thinking company based in South Manchester. Close to public transport links, they offer no weekend work, and a competitive salary of up to £18,000 + bonus. They also offer free parking, dress down environment and a small sociable team.
About The Role:
• Dealing with inbound calls
• Speaking to customers who want to take out particular products
• Processing all relevant information accurately
• Dealing with customers with existing policies - changing things and dealing with queries
Essential Skills & Experience
• Previous customer service experience
• Previously dealt with inbound calls
• Ability to update information accurately to the system
• Ideal person will have previous insurance knowledge and understand compliance within a role
About The Benefits
• £15,000 to £18,000 per annum salary
• Realistic OTE of up to £21,500 - commission is uncapped
• Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm - no weekends
• 25 days + bank holidays
• Free parking
• Plush office environment
• Dress down everyday
• Small and social team
• Fantastic 1 on 1 training offered
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please get in touch with Gemma Chapman
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'